Apr 11, 2013

Birthday Balloons

Hello, I hope you are having a great day. This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I am plugging away at birthday cards. I thought I would share one of them with you today. Grab some Daffodil and Harvest Orange 3 Girl JAM ribbon and come and play along.





I must admit that this card was really easy to make and I had a lot of fun doing it. Here's what I used with the 3 Girl JAM ribbon:



Basic Grey - "Life of the Party" 6X6 paper pad and element stickers.

Adhesive

Blue cardstock cut at 5.5"X8.5"

Operation Write Home - Bonus Sketch #13





Yes I said that this was really simple. In fact, I made 3 cards using the same sketch, but you will have to head over to my blog here to see the others. Plus I have a video to share with you so I really hope that you will check it out. Have a great day!

1 comment: