Jul 20, 2015

Super Hero Crayons

Hello my crafty friends!!
 
Connie from Connie Can Crop here!!
 Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the 3 Girl Jam products I love!
 
A few weeks ago I held a Super Hero Blog hop and shared with you my Super Hero Journal I created for a special little guy battling Leukemia. Today I am sharing the adorable matching box of crayons I sent along to go with his journal.

 
 
Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous lace and ribbons you can add to your layouts!
 
Items Used:
CM Patterned Paper
Cardstock
Miss Kate Cuttables SVG
Box of crayons from Dollar Tree

SPECIAL NOTE:  To get 10% off of your entire order from 3 Girl JAM, use discount code CW10. To get this month's featured ribbon for $1, with the purchase of any other item, use code Summer Harvest at check out.  
Don't forget about the Anything Goes with Ribbon Challenge!  You'll find it HERE. 
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a great project for a very special little boy. Hope it cheered him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the little super hero loved these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift set! Great job

    ReplyDelete