Jul 27, 2015

grateful heart card

Raechelle here! :) Today I am featuring the gorgeous 3 Girl JAM Charcoal crinkle ribbon from the new-ish Rustic Country Bundle. I love how this ribbon has a beautiful brownish/grayish base and enhanced the colors from the papers I used. 


I created 3 bows and then cut them at the loops. I added a some of the ribbon through the chipboard button piece and then adhered it upon the ribbon. 


Don't forget you have two ways to save at the 3 Girl JAM store; you can use the code RB10 to receive 10% off your entire purchase or you can purchase the special ribbon bundle of the month, the Summer Harvest Bundle, for just $1 with any purchase by using the  JULY!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love the fun ribbon and chipboard button! Great message along the bottom!
    Love!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique on that bow! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I love the look

    ReplyDelete