Apr 27, 2015

Disney Banner


Hello my crafty friends!!
Connie from Connie Can Crop here!!
 Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the yummy 3 Girl Jam products I love!

This year the music program at our High School decided the theme for their awards banquet should be Disney. Actually it is Magical Memories!
 
Using tons of cardstock, my cricut, and the Disney Mickey and Friends Cartridge and Font I was able to create this fun banner. And 3GJ ribbon added the perfect color explosion to this banner.
 
 

 

 



I love how the Crinkle Ribbon almost looks like streamers!
I know the kids are gonna love this!


Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous lace and ribbons you can add to your projects!
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment: