Sep 23, 2014

vinyl calendar

Hey guys, Nicole here today and I have a special project to share with you.  This is a calendar that I made for my middle daughter's birthday.  I used several great products from the 3 Girl JAM store.  For my magnets I used 2 of the 3GJ "real life" flair and glued a magnet underneath them.  I used some of the 3GJ "distressed lace" and a vintage button to create another magnet.  For more information on my project, feel free to visit my blog.  Thanks for stopping by today!! 







2 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic, Nicole! I adore the chevrons and all the cute flair you've incorporated into this fun piece. I bet your daughter is LOVING this...after all...everything is better when it's personalized, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm sure your daughter loves it!

    ReplyDelete