Sep 26, 2014

hello gorgeous

Summer has come to an end.
but..the Birthday Time challenge has NOT.
I created this card for one of my dearest friends.
I thought it was birthday enough and fall-ish too.
Yep, that's an actual file folder for the card base. 
The crinkle ribbon is Sunflower
and...along the side is a peek at some brand new lace ribbon that is 
now available from 3GirlJAM!

Join the challenge HERE
Check out 3GirlJAM on Facebook HERE
Shop 3GirlJAM HERE
and....to receive 10% off your order when shopping apply the code DB10 at 
the check out!
Have a great day today, gorgeous!
~Donna K / Created by Donna K

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I am sure your friend loved it... That new lace looks terrif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love those fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA!! this is fabulous and gorgeous!!! I love the fall colors and the whole card!!! Great Job Friend. Loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete