Jun 15, 2014

Home is


Hello there!
Donna K with you today sharing a sweet card, 
well..I think it's sweet.
"Home is Wherever I'm with You"
Don't you love that sentiment? 
I love the sentiment and love how cozy this card ended up being.
The 3 Girl JAM cream crinkle ribbon adds just the right amount of pretty to this card.
There's so much inspiration from this talented team.
AND...don't forget the latest challenge happening now.
AND...if you're in the shopping mood use the code DB 10 at 
the check out for a 10% discount on your purchase. 
Shop 3 Girl JAM - HERE.
I hope that your day has just the right amount of pretty and that you are
HOME..with those who are important to you today.
Thanks for letting me share...

4 comments:

  1. This is as sweet as can be! Love what you did with the ribbon. Truly a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The red and kraft is gorgeous! Love the special design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous Donna. I really like the layers and distressing. The sentiment is perfect for the one that you love. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love this card...the kraft with the pops of red and black is perfect. Great job my friend : )

    ReplyDelete