May 10, 2014

Guest Designer: Beth Fiscus

Oh My Goodness, It's Saturday, and I'm SO late in posting today's FABULOUS 3 Girl JAM guest designer!  I'm SO sorry, Beth!

Without further ado, here's a little bit about Beth Fiscus!

*****

I have a wonderfully supportive husband, who encourages me to be creative!  We have three very energetic boys, ages 7, 4, and 22 months old who definitely keep me busy!  For the most part, I am a stay at home mom, but I am a nurse by occupation and I work in a local nursing home 1-2 nights per week.  I started my creative journey with sewing and hand embroidery before I even stared school and it has evolved through the years to my current passion for paper crafting.  I enjoy sharing the projects I make on my blog http://nursiebethsbeauties.blogspot.com/.



*****

Isn't it SO cute!  Love the masculine feel and LOVE the addition of the 3 Girl JAM Coffee Jute String from the Jute Ribbon and String Bundle!  

Thanks so much for guest designing for us today, Beth!  Fabulous, simply fabulous!

Craftily yours,

Karen

5 comments:

  1. I really love this! Great use of the jute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Beth! Thanks for being a guest designer for 3 Girl JAM! This is wonderful -- I love how you used the jute. How come I can never remember to use eyelets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thanks so much for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Beth..I love the way you threaded the jute, it definitely gives your card a masculine feel! Thank you for being our guest and sharing this wonderful card with us!

    ReplyDelete