Jan 31, 2014

i like you a LOT

I'm writing this post today and there is a whopping 3" of snow on the ground at my house! 
{It's Wednesday now, but by the time this post is live it is supposed to be 50 degrees!}
That's a very big deal for Eastern, NC…tired of hearing about snow?  Me too…
So, I thought I'd bring you some warm florals accented with some fabulous 3 Girl JAM elements today instead of snowmen or icicles!
I think you'll be pleased to know that you can grab some flair like the chevron piece I used as my floral center AND the crinkle ribbon you see tied up in a double bow at 3GirlJAM, in the shop now. There are lots of new treasures and you can get a 10% discount as well when you use the code DB10 at the check out!  Sweet deal, eh?!
Thanks for letting me share today…
Have a beautiful Friday!
~Donna K / Created by Donna K

Supplies:
Stamps : Unity Stamp Company
Papers : Papertrey Ink, StampinUp, Cosmo Cricet {Material Girl}
Twine : Trendy Twine {Halloween Mini}
Inks : Memento, Tim Holtz, Sharpie Pen

5 comments:

  1. I wish these flowers were at my house! They are so pretty! We had 6 inches of new snow yesterday, making our accumulation at over 40 inches now. After it snows, it gets cold. -15 right now. It's getting to be a loooooong winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this so much! It's bright, fun and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! We have about 8 inches of snow on the ground with 4-8 more coming tomorrow :-( We so need a thaw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Stunning! Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete