Jan 16, 2014

Happy Birthday, Katheryn

Karen N here from Craftily Yours, and I'm SO excited to be sharing my very FIRST 3 Girl JAM Design Team project!  Whoop Whoop!  I'm so honored to be part of this uber-talented team!

Yesterday was a VERY special day for a VERY special young lady in my life.  My niece, Katheryn, turned a very sweet 16.  My big brother and sister-in-law have raised a very smart, super talented and gorgeous young lady....  I'm very proud of her!

For today's post, I'm highlighting some gorgeous 3 Girl JAM Gold Crown crinkle ribbon (from the Royal Bundle) on a money envelope that contained my niece's birthday present.


The $20 was for the picture, but I'm pretty certain there is another bill or two tucked inside!  To see more detail about my project, be sure to stop by my blog after, of course, you spend a little time checking out all the crazy goodness in the 3 Girl JAM Store. Be sure to use code KN10 to save 10% off your purchase!  SQUEALS - just THINK of all the extras you can get with the savings!! :D

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

Craftily yours,

Karen

8 comments: