Dec 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Purse Gift box, 3 Girl Jam Style! Come join the Fun!

Hello, this is Carri from DoubleClick! I would like to take a moment to wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season! 

Today I am featuring lots of new goodies being offered by 3GJ!

Challenge #31

Theme: Holiday Gifts w/Ribbon
Date: December 13th~ January 2, 2014
Sponsor: 3GJ
Prize:$10 GC to 3GJ


Here is the project I made as a design team member:








I hand cut the base of my box purse and creased the folds, then just added lots of goodies! 

Christmas tree from DoodleCharms Cricut Cartridge
Stickles Icicle
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Shabby Shutters
Carta Bella Merry and Bright Stack
Grinch Green Skittles from DoubleClick
Merry Christmas stamp from Docerela
3 Girl Jam products:
Ribbon Candy Crinkle Ribbon
Christmas Flair Buttons 
Jute ribbon and string pack

Looking forward to seeing your creations!  

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Carri! So festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea, Carri! I know someone LOVED receiving this!

    ReplyDelete