Dec 18, 2013

Guest Designer - Jessica Kephart from Homespun Elegance

Good morning all! Jessica Kephart from Homespun Elegance today to show you how to use your FAVORITE Crinkle Ribbon with some paper to create a Phone Numbers Fridge Magnet
 

Using a free printable, Picasa Free Photo Editing Software, Magnet Strips, Some Solid & Patterned Cardstock and 3 Girl JAM Merlot Crinkle Ribbon I created a neighborhood phone list for the fridge. I used this quite a bit when I first moved to my new neighborhood over the summer and needed to get to know the neighbors! I found it so helpful! I don't know about you, but I have found so many uses for my Crinkle Ribbon!!
 
Anyone using their for Gift Wrapping yet?!?
 
See ya'll again next week with something really fun!

 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png

1 comment: