Sep 16, 2013

Sunflower Box using "Halloween Harvest"

Nicole here with a 3d project to share with you today using some "Halloween Harvest" crinkle ribbon from the "New and Improved" Seasons Bundle.



My box is a file from the Silhouette Online Store and I just love how perfectly the Halloween Harvest ribbon goes with the sunflower colors.  I used some Scor Tape to adhere my ribbon to the box.  Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget that the 3 Girl JAM 2 year celebration is still going on and that there is still time to enter your project in the Celebrations challenge over at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  Feel free to stop by my BLOG and thanks for visiting 3 Girl JAM today!!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous project! I love this box!!! Sunflowers are my favorite and you've done a wonderful job featuring that harvest ribbon on this darling box, Nicole! love this!!

    ReplyDelete