Sep 11, 2013

Guest Designer: Donna K


Hi Everyone and welcome to another Wednesday Guest Designer!!
Today we have our sweet friend Donna from Created by Donna K

Make sure to stop by her blog and her facebook page to show her some love!
Check out her GORGEOUS project!!

By now I'm sure you've heard that 3 Girl JAM is celebrating turning two. 
I am just tickled to be among the party goers as guest designer today &
what better way to celebrate than a little black dress?
I created this card just for this occasion and I hope it fits the bill. 
You'll find lots of paper layers and some special embellishments, but the 
main event is the Tuxedo crinkle ribbon from the Celebration Bundle placed right next to that super fun Flair Button from 3 Girl JAM.  It's a great way to dress up for your favorite party, don't you think?!

Thank you for joining the celebration today and thank you, Julie for letting me share!
Best wishes for another great year of beauty at 3 Girl JAM.
You can stop by my blog for the dimensions and more details of this card, but first.....
Have yourself fabulous day!
~Donna K 

4 comments: