Jan 31, 2013

January

Good morning.  It has been so cold where I live and snow is a normal appearance.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I hope this post makes you feel warm (instead of cold like the theme).  3 Girl JAM Ice Blue ribbon is great for this project and comes from one of my favorite bundles - at least its one of my favorite ones today.


This is the first month for my new calendar.  I decided I wanted the "Place in Time" collection from Graphic 45 the very first time I saw it.  This collection is gorgeous and Ice Blue ribbon is such a great match.  I also used the following supplies:

DCWV - Neutrals Matstack
Fancy Pants - My Family paper
Close to My Heart - Outdoor Denim ink
Want 2 Scrap - pearls
Prima - Say it in Crystals

Now if you head over to my blog, DJ's Sundries, you can see the second part of the calendar and a video that tells you all the details.

Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

2 comments: