Jul 31, 2012

You Always Pop Up When I Need You

Good Morning 3 Girl Jam Fans!
 Jessica from 
Chick-n-Scrap 
here with another DT project to share.

I am always looking for fun treat ideas for my
kiddos and their classes
so when I saw this freebie from Lettering Delights
I knew it would pair up 
awesomely with some 
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon!
I used my Cameo with the cut and print feature
to re~size, print and cut this adorable mini Popcorn container.
After popping the yummy treat and putting it in a mini clear bag
I closed it up with
the beautiful 
Holly Berry Crinkle Ribbon.
It turned out to be a perfect match for the container!!

What do you think??
I hope this project has inspired you....
As always
additional details on all the products used
 can be found on my blog
Chick-n-Scrap


Thanks for stopping by!
~Jessica~

4 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Wish I had the cameo :( everyone is doing great projects with them :)
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, very creative too. More great uses for the crinkle ribbon for sure. Now I want some popcorn...lol...and a Cameo.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea. Great Job!
    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete