Just a quick reminder that there are 9 days left to get you application in for the 3 Girl JAM Design Team Call.
Here are the details:
3 Girl JAM is excited to announce our 2nd Design Team call for 2012!
We are looking to add a few enthusiastic and organized crafters who love working with ribbon and other textured embellishments. We are looking for artists who love scrapbooking, card making, altered art, mixed media, and who love to share their passion with others! If you are excited to share your work and talk about 3 Girl JAM anywhere you can, then you may be the one for us!
We are looking for individuals who can offer the following:
* A Passion for Crafting!
* Strong Written Communication Skills
* Great Photography Skills
* Ability to Meet Deadlines
* An Updated and Active Blog
* Active Facebook Account
Design Team Expectations:
* 2-3 Projects/month to be posted on the 3 Girl JAM site and at your blog.
* Participation in Blog Hops and other promotions or challenges as requested (once to twice per month)
* Participation on the 3 Girl JAM Facebook Page
* Design Team term will be from August 5, 2012 to December 31, 2012
* Promotion of you and your work on the 3 Girl JAM site and Facebook Page
* Monthly/Bi-monthly shipments of 3 Girl JAM products
* 25% discount on purchases from 3 Girl JAM
Design Team Application:
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Midnight CST, July 31, 2012:
* Your Name
* Mailing Address
* Email Address
* Phone Number
* Blog Name (and a link)
* In 1-2 paragraphs, tell us a little about yourself – your hobbies, how long you have been crafting, how you started crafting, what sets you apart from other crafters, and why you want to work with 3 Girl JAM as a Designer. We want to get to know you.
* A list of current obligations, current Design Teams, and past Design Teams, if applicable (please also include links to Guest Design Posts you have participated in, if applicable)
* Links to your Facebook profile, You Tube account (if you have one), and any other online social media you would be willing to use to promote 3 Girl JAM (twitter, pinterest, tumblr, flickr, etc)
* Attach or link 2-3 samples of your recent work (within the last 3 months) which best showcases your style. 3 Girl JAM products are not required (but we do love to see them!)
Please tell us a little background about each sample and include supplies used. This can be in the body of your email application or in a blog post you've completed.
Please attach photos of the projects to your submission email or provide links to the images online.
The 3 Girl JAM Design Team will be announced on August 4, 2012.
Please direct questions to: 3 email@example.com