Feb 10, 2012

Winners and Specials

A few things to announce today.

Our NEW SPECIAL is the Irish Flag Package.
This package is perfect for all of your St. Patrick's Day projects!
It includes 4 yards of each color:
Goblin Green
Mistletoe
Antique White
Harvest Orange
$10.99

The Valentine's Day Package will still be available for a few more days.

Order today!

Now, for some winners:

The winner of the Spooky Bundle featured on the Wednesday Guest Designer post is:




"Like " us on Facebook.


.

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I just sent you an email with my address!!

    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new color bundle!! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are FABULOUS looking!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! love the new bundles-great colors:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the Winners. I so love your new colors. I just placed my 1st order and cant wait to create with them. I have 3 weeks till it make it here. I cant not wait to used them. Thanks So Much AJ!

    ReplyDelete