Feb 29, 2012

Wednesday Guest Designer #11

This weeks Guest Designer is Candace from Scrappin'2Little Princesses.
I am always amazed at the projects that Candace makes and am thrilled and honored that she is joining us today!

Candace says:
I am a passionate scrapbooker and cardmaker who loves trying new crafty products and learning new things! I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years and have gotten into card making about a year ago. Talk about addicting!! :) I very rarely complete a project without using ribbon in the process... I was lucky enough to get to play with some 3GirlJam ribbon and I am in love!! It adds so much more texture to projects than regular ribbon!! If you follow my blog, you will definitely see more projects done with this ribbon - I'm already itching to work on my next idea!! :)




Hot & Cold Bundle:  Hot Chocolate

I love every detail of her card!
Please take a minute to visit her blog and let her know how awesome she is!

We are currently looking for Guest Designers for the upcoming months.  Please use the Contact Us tab above if you are interested in joining us!

.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Great pattern paper and love the sweet coffee cut:) LOVE the crinkle ribbon!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. I love the colors and the coffee cut. And of course the crinkle ribbon brings it all together.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme! Looks so pretty with the Ribbon and The coffee cup looks very Familiar? TFS!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I love the details on it!! Julie i have an award over on my blog for you!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that bow!! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete