Nov 16, 2014

Knowledge is power by Marji


This is an image from The Stamping Chef.  I'm a huge owl fan if you didn't know, so when I saw this I knew I had to have it!
 I chose to use the jute ribbon and create an awareness ribbon.  I used the tan color to make it a neutral ribbon, just general awareness.  
 The pin in the center is one I created from beads I had in my stash.  The spotted feather is a real feather I picked up, (it's another thing I collect)  The other feathers are from a file I had in my SIL program.  The leaf is a die cut from My Favorite Things I had left over from a class I took.  I added a strip of glitter washi tape to the bottom.

Image of Jute Ribbon & String Pack

2 comments:

  1. So VERYsassy! That image makes me grin and the ribbon looks fantastic with the pin in the center. Love it, Marji!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci, this is just so much fun! As Donna said -- so sassy!

    ReplyDelete