Nov 4, 2014

Fall Happy Birthday

Nicole here today with a fall themed birthday card to share with you.  My mom's birthday is coming up this weekend and I wanted to make her a special card :-)  This is a rather large card - 6 inches square but I wanted lots of room for my design and embellishments.

I used some 3 Girl JAM "Halloween Harvest" crinkle ribbon from the Seasons Bundle along with my 3 Girl JAM bow maker to make a double bow.  I inserted a cute stick pin from Little Yellow Bicycle that I have had in my stash for awhile now but I loved how the wood grain went with the colors of my card.  I added a small bow made from the orange diagonal stripe ribbon to my teapot and again used my 3 Girl JAM bow maker to create this before gluing it in place.  

Here is a closeup of my bows -

Thanks for stopping by today.  Feel free to stop by my blog for more details on my card.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really love that bow! Wishing your mom a super happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole...I'm sure your mom will cherish this beautiful card. How pretty. Love that the teapot is pumpkin shape. Your ribbon looks perfect with this design. Happy Birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete