May 7, 2014

Sweet Teen Tag

Hi Friends! Abby here ScrappinAbby and I have a super fun & easy tag project to share with all of you. I'm calling it my Sweet Teen Tag as I made it for my 14 year old daughter. I used some of the NEW FAB Tye Dye 2 Bundle of crinkle ribbon that Julie has come up with.

This is what the new Tye Dye Bundle 2 looks like....
I also have a short video that shows you the tag up close along with the other 3GJ goodies I used...

Here are some additional pics of this tag...




I absolutely love how this tag turned out. The new Tye Dye Bundle 2 ribbons match perfectly with the Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic collection I used plus these are my daughters most favorite colors so I see lots more projects in the future using this new bundle. 

Be sure to head on over to the 3 Girl JAM Store and pick up some of the new bundles for yourself. Trust me...you will LOVE these new colors as all of us on the DT have. 

Don't forget to use Discount Code: AH10 to get 10% off your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3 Girl JAM blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!


4 comments:

  1. Abby, this is fantastic! Bright and trendy! Your daughter will swoon! Love the new tie dye ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Abby go!!! My word you talented lady you!!! I always love to see what you create using this fabulous crinkle ribbon! WOW you inspire me woman!! Great Job!! love this.... Off to watch the youtube video! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE how this turned out too, Abby! Layer upon layer of GOOD stuff. I'm sure your daughter is going to adore this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really a very pretty tag! What fun!

    ReplyDelete