May 24, 2014

Guest Designer: Corrie Wagner

Karen N here.......so happy to be introducing today's wonderful and sweet guest designer, Corrie Wagner.  Corrie is a beautiful soul who I've known as part of an online crafting community.  I love her soft beautiful style, and I am sure you will as well.  Without further ado, here's Corrie!

*****

I am the luckiest women in the world to have married a husband who supports and encourages my crafting hobby (he would say obsession) and the mother of two wonderful children. I work fulltime as an accountant and love to craft as a stress relief and creative outlet.

This is a pillow box that is used to hold a gift card for my childrens school daycare teachers using some of the 3 Girl JAM Tie Dye crinkle ribbon.


*****

What a thoughtful gift for those daycare teachers!  I'm certain that they loved them!  I sure do!  To see more of Corrie's crafty creations, be sure to stop by her blog - Corrie's Crafts!

Thanks, Corrie, for sharing with us a little of your crafty self today!

Before you go, be sure to check out the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  Our current challenge is open only for another few days!  ANYTHING Goes w/ Ribbon!  You can do that!!

Craftily yours,

Karen

6 comments:

  1. What a great teacher's gift, Corrie! You are always making such thoughtful gifts. I was thrilled to see you were the guest designer this week! Thanks for your wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! Truly! So glad you shared with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you as our guest this week, Corrie. Your projects are so sweet. I am sure the teachers will be oohing and ahh-ing over these sweet creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I must say that these little boxes are my favorites!! I love your fun project Corrie! I wish I was a teacher getting this cute little box! Now off to your blog to check it out!! Whoop Whoop!! loves-scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very pretty pillow boxes, Corrie! You are so thoughtful :-)

    ReplyDelete