May 16, 2014

Preserves For You

Happy Friday Everyone!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my 3 Girl JAM day. I am sharing the new and beautiful flower bundle ribbon

Here is my Design Team project...
I created a mason jar shaped card that I cut on my Cameo.
I have always adored mason jars, but never have seemed to find the right pattern until now. I want to make a bunch of these jars. The ribbon which comes in three different colors (green, pink, and purple) will be perfect on all of them!

Be sure to get yours today (use GC10 for a discount).

Hope you will join the monthly 3 Girl Jam Challenge...Anything Goes with Ribbon. The prize is a $15 gift certificate to the  3 Girl JAM store. 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

3 comments:

  1. You found the perfect papers and shape to showcase the new flower ribbon. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfully clever, Georgiana. I love that ribbon so much but have been struggling with the perfect way to use it. You nailed it with this design…so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete