Jan 6, 2014

You & Me Anniversary Card

Good morning everyone.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries.  I am so happy that you chose to stop by today. Have you ever had one of those projects that changed completely after you got started?  That kind of happened to me with this card.  I had planned to use some 3 Girl JAM Merlot ribbon on the front of the card, but when I went to grab it, I had used all of mine up.  No worries, I already let Julie know that I need more.  Instead, I used some of the new Jute ribbon in the same color.  I think I like the finished project even better.  It definitely looks more masculine than a soft ribbon bow would have looked.


Supplies:
3 Girl JAM Jute ribbon (get yours here)
Fancy Pants "Love Note" 6X6 paper pad
Core'dinations "Juneberry"smooth card stock
Echo Park "Your's Truly" sticker set
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
Crystal Stickles
Foam tape


If you would like to see a video that walks you through the creative process, please click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.


3 comments:

  1. This is great, Cheri! Love that houndstooth pattern along with that jute...great card!

    ReplyDelete