Jan 25, 2014

Guest Designer: Michele Kosciolek

SO super excited today to be introducing today's 3 Girl JAM guest designer, Michele - from Stuff By Belle.  Michele and I have been online crafty friends for some time, and let me tell you.....this gal's work is swoon-worthy!  Here's Michele!

*****
Michele, or as some of you may know me...by belle, here today with a mixed media canvas project.  I am honored to be joining 3 Girl JAM today as a guest designer! 
I have been doing some sort of paper crafting for as long as I can remember but card making is where is all started... I love to spend hours in my craft room gluing, painting, stamping, tying ribbons etc...I am sure you all know exactly what I mean!!!!
On this canvas I used two fabulous 3 Girl JAM ribbons: jute and pink crinkle.  I also used UmWow Studio Chipboard, gesso, modeling paste, Distress paint and stain, Studio Calico wood veneer, Prima flower and leaves, floral pins and a Tim Holtz key and knob.

Here's a close-up:


I had so much fun creating this!!  Do you ever get an idea and then just can't stop until you are done??  Well, that is what happened with this canvas.  Thanks so much for sharing part of your day with me and special thanks to everyone at 3 Girl JAM for having me today!!  For more about me please feel free to visit on my blog anytime!!  http://stuffbybelle.blogspot.com.
*****
Now, what did I tell you?  Total swoon, huh?  The beautiful crinkle ribbon totally sets off the pink and the gold in Michele's design.  POP!  And that beautiful Jute ribbon accents.....swoon!  On behalf of 3 Girl JAM thanks Michele for sharing your beautiful creation with us!  

Karen

10 comments:

  1. Can I say it too many times, my dear friend? SWOON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are tooooo sweet!!! Honored to be your guest!!

      Delete
  2. This canvas is super cute! Love the colors..all the yummy details...SWOON is right! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful canvas!! I just love the colors! Amazing as always Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful canvas, Belle, but I've learned to expect nothing less than awe inspiring from everything you create! Thanks for guest designing for us at 3 girl JAM. You've been fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Total Swoon! Gorgeous Mixed Media Michele! Such wonderful techniques and gorgeous layers on your canvas. So happy to have you Guest Designing at 3 Girl JAM Today! Crafty Hugs!
    :)
    Jessica
    3GJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This canvas is the bees knees!! I love love love it!!! Talk about great inspiration!!! Love the use of Jute and Crinkle ribbon!!! Whoop whoop! So glad to have you Guest Designing for us today!!! Loves-madge 3 Girl JAM DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so envy people who have this eye for mixed medias…oh my this is awesome, Michele!! Such great colors and layers and ribbons…fabulous!! Thank you for sharing your talents as our guest designer today…wonderful project!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM.
    Cheri - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sow Awesome Michele. Great to see you as a guest designer. **Hugs**

    ReplyDelete