Feb 26, 2013

~~ Live Each Moment ~~ with jessica b

Well, Hi There 3 Girl JAMmers
Jessica B here with a Tuesday Project to  share with ALL of YOU!!!

I was so happy to get back into crafting mode after a VERY LONG time away from sharing some projects.  I created a card using a St. Patrick's Day color scheme and some fun other  elements.

I started with a 4.25" x 4.25" black card base.  I cut two Persian Motifs from my Spellbinders  set.  The largest motif,  green polka dot pattern paper, is from the amy tangerine - Sketchbook paper pad.   The smaller green motif, is from Core' Produce Green card stock.  I cut a black circle using my 2" circle punch to place behind the smaller motif.  The sentiments are from a Unity KOM , and were fussy cut after stamping on white card stock.   I used lots of foam squares for dimension.


 Because I like to stick with things that make me smile....of course there is some 3 G irl JAM Crinkle Ribbon on my card.  The small bow was made using my Bow Maker and Sterling Crinkle Ribbon (Celebrations Bundle).

But, that's not all....
The Flair Button in the center of my card is also from 3  Girl JAM.

It is from of the Christmas Flair Set 
(psssttt... which is in the shop for only $2.99 right now)

. . . and look, on a card in February....WHOOP...SCORE...BONUS!!!!

I am glad to be back and hope you feel inspired by my card today!
Feel free to swing by my Personal Blog and peek around.  I haven't posted a lot lately, but
there is sure to be some fun stuff that you may not have seen yet!

Keep Crafting
Because
Crafting
Rocks
\m/-_-\m/
~Jessica B.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. i love the two shades of green you used and the cute button. I have this die set, but haven't used it yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable Jess!! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Super cute!! Love the colors and the fun way to use the button. Whoop Whoop!!
    loves,
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of that die set! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete