Feb 21, 2013

Fun Frames

Hey Hey Crafters its me Scrappin Madge! Today I am the Featured Designer here at 3 Girl JAM!! Today's project was so fun to make, and the 3 Girl JAM Crinkle ribbon was the finishing touches on this project.

Here is what I have created for you.  
 I found this fun fold frame in my stash, and thought how fun this would be to make using different patterns of paper and embellishments along with the amazing 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon!!!


Here is a close up of the girl and the fun saying that I use to say when playing the clapping game with my friends.


I am sure you are wondering what fabulous bundles of Ribbon I used when I created this fun project.  Well here you go I used the Winter Bundle color Mistletoe you can purchase that {HERE} and I used the Pink and White Bundle color Cherry Lipstick you can purchase that {HERE}

I hope that you enjoyed my fun project today.  To learn more on how I made this fun project come check out my blog {HERE}.

Until Next time

Loves Loves-Madge

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I think it would be fun to have a "badge swap" and swap badges with my gal pals. This is a cute idea!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!!!
    Great project Scrappin Madge! And totally agree with Chriss...a badge swap would be such a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete