Sep 10, 2012

Congratulations

Hello all, Happy Monday! It's Jovan here from Cards by Jovan and today I will be sharing another fun card. My card today is using the beautiful Sterling crinkle ribbon from the Celebrations Bundle. This bundle is prefect for weddings,anniversary and so much more. I made the bow with the WONDERFUL 3 Girl JAM bow maker. I just LOVE the bow maker, I think I put bows on just about all my cards now! I used Sexy Bride Sassy from SSD and colored her with promarkers. I added stickles to her top for some glitz. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom. I hope you like my sexy bride card and pick up the wonderful celebration bundle today!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Stunning Colouring. Love how you tied the bow on that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jovan, this is stunning! Love this color combo (go Buckeyes...LOL). You did a fabulous job on the fussy cutting and I dore that sterling silver bow, too.
    :O)
    Jessica S
    3GJ DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is STUNNING. Great image and all loving the bling.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-what a beautiful bride! Love those pops of red! Jovan this is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!Beautiful card!!Love the Bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! This card is super cute, cute, cute!!! Jovan you rocked this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jovan! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh la la now that is one lucky groom!! lol Beautiful how the red pops!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete