Aug 17, 2015

Dreams Do Come True Card



Hello my crafty friends!!
Connie from Connie Can Crop here!!  
Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the 3 Girl Jam products I love!

This week I created this very girly princess card using a digital stamp, lots of flowers, pearls, and of course gorgeous lace from 3 Girl Jam.

 The card was cut with my Explore and I used the same cut to create my card background from patterned paper. I added some 3 Girl Jam lace to the background. It really adds the prefect touch!!
 The princess is colored in with markers and splattered with glimmermist. 
She is adorned with flowers and a lovely pearl trim.

Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous lace and ribbons you can add to your layouts!


Items Used:

Patterned Paper
Ctmh Cardstock
Jaded Blossom Stamps
Close to My Heart Black Ink
Markers
3GJ Lace
Pop Dots
Pearls
Prima Flowers

SPECIAL NOTE:  To get 10% off of your entire order from 3 Girl JAM, use discount code CW10. To get this month's featured ribbon Caribbean Splash for $1, with the purchase of any other item, use code AUGUST at check out.  


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   
Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments: