Nov 7, 2014

Christmas and Ribbon with Donna K

Happy Friday!!
This is a project I have really been looking forward to sharing.
I've had these plain black boxes in my "stash" for several years.  
So I've decided that it's about time I put them to good use!
This box is just the right size to hold standard A2 size greetings.
There is always a need for notes at holiday time so I thought
they would make the perfect addition.
I used ribbon from the Simply White Lace bundle at 3GirlJAM.
Merlot is currently Sold Out but you could use one of many other color 
choices to get the same effect.  
I like how the cards peek out of the opening on the front of the box
This will make a fun hostess or teacher gift this holiday season.
You can pick up your 3GirlJAM products at 10% off. 
Enter DB10 when you check out.
And be sure to join our Monthly Challenge!
Have yourself a fantastic weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You have the perfect holiday gift -- all ready to go! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fabulous! Love the idea! What a great gift to receive!

    ReplyDelete