Jul 29, 2014

Ballerina Thank You

Nicole here today with a thank you card to share with you that I made using some wonderful 3 Girl JAM products.  I used "grey gray" crinkle ribbon from the 3GJ "LG" bundle to make a ribbon and glued a rhinestone gem in the center. At the bottom corner of my card I attached a flower that I made with some 3GJ "distressed lace" and glued a 3GJ vintage button in the center of it.



Thanks for stopping by today.  For more information on my card, please visit my BLOG.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love love that lace flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the flower is adorable, Nicole...what a perfect accent on your darling card. Your ballerina has the cutest little chubby face and rosy cheeks. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower!!!! So cute what a great embellishment on your cute card!!! I love the bow too!!! Great Job!! Awesome Coloring !! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is the flower great, but the bow is adorable.

    ReplyDelete