Mar 3, 2014

Mixed Media Tags

Earlier, I saw a friend post a very good question on Facebook.  Did March come in like a lion or a lamb?  It's been a bit difficult to tell for sure with the odd weather that we've seen.   This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and  I think its definitely time for some more "calm" in my daily activities.  This set of tags had to include metal of some kind and I wanted to throw in some alcohol inks.  Even though I wasn't using glossy paper, I felt like I needed to try these.  I used quite a few other products and tried some new-to-me techniques.  Throw in some gorgeous 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon - in this case  goblin green and iris  - and you are good to go.


This is actually a pretty short post as I am running a bit late and wanted to get it to you.  I hope you enjoy the video.
Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, calm. Such a great word, and not usually used to describe our lives, is it? Love your pretty, soothing tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. March came in beautifully here, but not sure how long that will last! I'll take all the nice days I can get! Beautiful tag, Cheri! Love the metal with the crinkle ribbon, very chic…keeping calm in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are finally getting a little rain here in No Cali, so I'm thinking that's a good thing! This is a gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete