Feb 19, 2014

Forever... Altered Bottle

Hi friends, Scrappin Madge here and I am super excited for today's project!!! EEK!!!!  Who loves the new lace by 3 Girl Jam??? Me! Me! Me!! I can't get enough of this lace!!! Oh and don't even get me started on the crinkle ribbon! WOWZA!!! 
I decided to make a fun altered bottle using the lace and some crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM!
 Here are the products I used from 3 Girl JAM




*There are several different pics of this project*

I hope you like my Love Bottle





If you would like more details on how I made this bottle, head on over to my blog!! {HERE}

I hope that you all enjoyed this mixed media altered bottle project!! 

Loves-Madge

4 comments:

  1. Love this bottle…what a romantic piece of decor and YES…love the new ribbon! Happy Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrappin' Madge, that is the prettiest bottle EVER! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a super fun altered bottle. Romantic and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. Love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete