Nov 6, 2013

Give Thanks 4 Fall!


H-U-M-P Day! We can see the weekend from here! Greetings, blog friends, Julie O here today, with a Fall-themed wall hanging to share with you. It has quite a few pictures, so sit back and relax...
  
 
There's a lot to see on this banner, so I have pictures of the individual panels. 
First, a close up of the top square of the banner.  Each of these 4x4 decorative squares is from a mini album that I took apart.  It was from a mini album that had both acrylic and chipboard pieces in it.
 
 
And, a close up of the second panel:
 

 Can you see that jute string on all 4 corners?  That's the new jute string found in the 3 Girl JAM store.  It worked perfectly on this banner because of the wonderful Fall colors.  I used the Jute ribbon found in the 3 Girl JAM store at the top of the banner.
 
 
 You can see more of the gorgeous 3 Girl JAM jute string that I used on each corner of the panels in these photos, also.
 
 
 
 
 
This final "l" gives you a good look at the pretty jute string from 3 Girl JAM.
At the bottom of the banner, I wanted something that would represent Fall -- a busy little squirrel!
 
 
That cute squirrel is cut from a die.   I cut the squirrel out on white cardstock, but used distress inks to ink him up.  
I have one more view of the whole banner for you, since it was a few pictures back when you saw the whole thing.
 
 
Phew! That was a lot of pictures. Thanks for sticking with me!  I hope you enjoyed my banner.  To find out all the details of how I made this banner and the products used on it, please visit my blog, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. Now, go do some shopping of your own for that new jute ribbon and string.  It's on sale, and it's PERFECT for Fall!  While you're there, pick up some other goodies, too -- you deserve it!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my this is a lovely banner, Julie! I love the scallops and the different bases you used for your panels! Happy Fall Julie O & 3GJ!!

    ReplyDelete