Apr 4, 2013

Just for You Card and Treat Jar

Good Morning Crafty Peeps..... Scrappin Madge here from Madge's Scrappin Lounge. How are you all doing today??? I hope that you are all doing as well as I am! Today I have two great projects in store for you. I am so pleased to show you a fun little party favor and a card. I used some great 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon. All I have to say is the two colors of Crinkle Ribbon I used together ROCK!!! I used the color Daffodil from the spring flowers bundle and Aqua Splash Caribbean Splash bundle.

I know that the anticipation is killing you so I am going to now show you my two fabulous projects!!

Here is the little party favor or treat Jar...

A super fun card, Isn't the little girl cute???

I hope that you enjoyed my two projects today. To learn more about these two projects be sure to come on over to my blog {HERE}. Until next time crafters... Keep smiling and crafting.

{loves} MADGE



3 comments: