Dec 15, 2012

Country Childhood




Happy weekend! 

Rebecca, from Bloomingpink Studios, here today hoping you are having yourself a wonderful Saturday.

Only 10 more days until Christmas! Are you excited?  I have only begun some of my shopping.  VERY relaxed about it all this year.  I can't handle more stress.  My job is providing enough.

And that is why I love taking a few special moments to share with you all a little bit of my stress free adventures in crafting!

Lots of little elements on this page, but let's just start with the ribbon.  You know, I've said it before, but that multi-colored Summer Sprinkles ribbon, from the Seasons Bundle, has to be one of my all time favorite ribbons.

If you want to find out the details on some of the other elements on the page, just venture over to my blog and I'll fill you in!

It was fun looking through all my mum's photos when I was putting this page together.  So many of them feature her with her two closest sisters, Charlcie (pronounced Charle-C), and Chestine (who goes by Tina).

I really wanted to get this done by Christmas, but I think I'll give her a "starter" set, so she won't be disappointed.  I'll be pushing through the rest of this in time to come.

In the meantime, GO make yourself PROUD and create something LOVELY!

1 comment: