Nov 26, 2012

Thanks Sweet Friend

I hope everyone survived all the turkey and stuffing last week.
We had a very quiet day which was lovely.
Did you all get what you wanted from the Friday sales?
The only thing I bought was a new computer, which wasn't even on Friday. My laptop keeps overheating and shutting off (thank goodness for extended warranties) so I ended up getting a new desktop and will be getting the laptop fixed for the grands. I do not even want to think about installing all the programs and any conflicts with Windows 8. If anyone has any advice with SCAL or CCR working with Windows 8 I would love to hear it!!!

For my card today I used some Merlot crinkle ribbon (1 of my top 26 favs) and a cutting file from our challenge sponsor The Cutting Cafe.
Be sure to check out the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog and link up your projects.

If you would like to see more about my card feel free to visit me at my blog Oma's Crafts.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments: