Jul 16, 2014

Sunshine~3 Girl JAM Style!

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and I have a super summer fun themed project to share with all of you today. I created a mini canvas that I'm displaying in my home and it's covered with 3GJ yumminess!!!

I also have a short video that shows you the project up close along with the 3GJ Crinkle Ribbons I used...

Here are the ribbons used on this project....






I thought it would be fun to cover a mini canvas with the yummy ribbons above and create some "sunshine" in my home...


This is just another fun way to use your 3GJ crinkle ribbons. Be sure to stop by the 3GJ Store and pick up some of these yummy ribbons for yourself. While you're there...be sure to use Discount Code:AH10 to get 10% off your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ Blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!






5 comments:

  1. Abby, how FUN and pretty! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie...I had a lot of fun creating this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know...this is wonderful. Love it from tip to toe, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete