Jul 15, 2014

Make a Wish

Nicole here today, and I have a birthday card to share with you.  I never seem to have enough birthday cards on hand so I am on a mission to create and stock up on some birthday cards.  I also am slowly adding to my alcohol marker collection and challenging myself to use them more often so that I can grow in my skills.  With all that said, here is my card -


The pink ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM "Ribbon Candy" bundle goes perfectly with the colors of my card.  For more details on my card, please visit my BLOG.  My card also fits into this month's 3GJ challenge, "food or food-related with ribbon".  Don't forget to link your projects up at the 3GJ challenge blog - you might be the lucky winner of a gift certificate to the 3 Girl JAM store!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!

6 comments:

  1. Yummy from top to bottom! I love the papers, the cupcakes (good job coloring!), the layout, and of course, the luscious ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love the colors and the mix of patterns! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Karen...love the colors. I too need to stock up on my cards instead of scrambling at the last minute to create one...lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nicole, this is delicious! Looks yummy enough to eat...and right now...I could go for a cupcake just like THIS one! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really sweet card! I love the layers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so 'happy' Nicole. Super job.

    ReplyDelete