Mar 6, 2014

Springtime Wishes

Hello, and happy Thursday, 3 Girl JAM fans.  It's Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers, and I'm thinking positive.  Instead of coloring snow boots,  and snowmen, I'm thinking spring.  What do you think?


I used some of my favorite Goblin Green 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon on this card, from the Spooky Bundle (just to prove you can use it ANY season) and a Pinque Peacock stick pin. 
If you "need" some of this ribbon (and you KNOW you do!) visit the 3 Girl JAM Store. Use code JO10 at checkout to save 10% on everything in the store.  Start shopping!
Thanks for checking out my card. If you'd like to see more details, or to see what else I've been creating, please visit my blog.
And, don't forget about the Yellow, Green, and Orange challenge going on right now! (I'll be linking this card up). You've got the month of March to link up with us!

3 comments:

  1. Julie this is awesome!!!! I love the flowers and the ribbon with straight pin!!! so fun and your coloring is great!!! The colors are fabulous!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julie!!! I love love that stamped image. Wishing spring will come already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are the cutest! Love them! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete