Feb 5, 2014

Sweet Banner....




Hi friends, Madge from Madge's Scrappin Lounge here and today I am super excited for todays project!!! EEK!!!!  Who gets excited when I say the word Crinkle Ribbon by 3 Girl Jam??? Me! Me! Me!! Ok enough about me let's get on to this fabulous project that I created.  As many of you know my daughter turned 16 on the 26th of January and we had a fun birthday bash for her.  I wanted to create something special for her, I came up with this fun banner that says "Sweet" and then I have two large numbers that are a 1 and a 6 for 16!
I chose to make a the banner with a mixed media approach, spritz ink, chevron stencil, molding past, black ink pad, stamp to spell "SWEET" some stickers, my Crop-o-dile to punch the holes and to top it off a beautiful 3 Girl Jam Bow using the crinkle ribbon "Antique White" from the pink and white bundle! And "Sterling " from the Celebrations Bundle.





Here is my mixed media banner
*There are several different pics of this project*
These were taken at the party we used three old antique doors and put them together making a screen, then I attached pictures of her growing up with cloths pins I hung the banner on the far right door as the guests came to get their treats from the treat table.



I hope that you all enjoyed this mixed media banner project!! 

Loves-Madge

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cool spread! I'm sure ur daughter loved it :-) happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is THIS!!! Love every bit about it, Madge…oh my that banner is so bright and fun. Happy Birthday to your daughter, she's got a rockin' creative momma!

    ReplyDelete