Feb 8, 2014

Guest Designer: Amber Reade

Happy Saturday, Everyone!  Hope you are all enjoying your lovely weekend and creating projects for the "Something I Love" Challenge!  I am stoked to be introducing our guest designer, Amber from Ambaju Creates.  Amber created about something SHE loves - her family!  Amber was the leader of my very first design team, she is a very dear friend AND she is a pocket scrapping rockstar!  Totally.  Here's Amber!
*****

Hi!!  My name is Amber from Ambaju Creates and I am SO honored to be asked to be a guest designer for 3 Girl JAM! I am 33 and live in SLC, UT with my husband and 3yr old little girl.  I've been scrapbooking since I was 15 - times flies when you're having fun!! :)  I started Pocket Scrapbooking last June and have since changed over 100% to this method.  I absolutely LOVE it!!

 I created a pocket spread for you today using some 3 Girl JAM ribbon, Maggie Holmes core kit and embellishments, UmWow Chipboard and Heart Mask, Wink of Stella brush pens, and some other odds and ends.  This spread is a lot more involved that I normally do, but I felt that the paper and ribbon was so rich and fancy that it definitely called for a lot more detail.  It was definitely fun to step out of my "norm" and play with some different mediums!  I hope you enjoy this project as much as I do!



Here are close-ups of some of the cards!


 


*****

Oh Amber, you dear girl, I am always just SO impressed by the amount of fun, fabulous and creativity that comes out of your pages! It really is just so.....you!  And your wee one is mini-you, totes adorable!  (What is up with that elf anyway??!! hahaha)

On behalf of 3 Girl JAM thanks to Amber for sharing some of her pocket scrapping with us!  

Karen

7 comments:

  1. I recognize the little Bug in those photos! Love these pages, Amber! Thanks for guest designing for us at 3 Girl JAM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber!! Goodness I just love all the details!! And you are so right about the Wink of Stella pen on the chippie goodness!!! Great pages and congrats on the guest spot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages, Amber. I love these type of pocket designs. Your 3GJ ribbons look so pretty and the camera dp is great too. I'm sure this will be a keepsake to enjoy for years to come. Thanks for being our guest designer at 3GirlJAM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pocket pages! You totally rocked this guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout on your pocket pages! Gorgeous use of the ribbon and really adore the added staples! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!! Adorable pictures too. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. So many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete