Nov 8, 2013

Holiday Tags

Hi Everyone!

Today is an extra special post because I get to share my projects here, on the Linnie Blooms Blog, AND on my personal Blog!

Autumn is my favorite time of the year.  I love all of the colors, the cool crisp air, and the start of the Holiday Season, [and all of the shopping!]

This is also my favorite crafting time of the year.  Lots of creativity flowing through my brain out out of my hands lately!

I made a couple of tags- because you just never know when you will need one :)


For this project I used:
Linnie Blooms Blank Canvas TagsCanvas Fall Leaves, and Linnie Textures.
3 Girl JAM Jute Ribbon, Crinkle Ribbon, and New Thank You Flair



For this project I used:
Linnie Blooms Blank Canvas TagsCanvas Evergreens, and Linnie Textures.
3 Girl JAM  Crinkle Ribbon, and New Christmas Flair 

Make sure to stop by and "Like" the 3 Girl JAM Facebook Page if haven't already.
(There may be a giveaway soon!)

And stop by the Linnie Blooms Shop and pick up some of these awesome goodies for yourself!!

Make sure to link up with our current Anything Goes (plus Ribbon) Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment