Sep 4, 2013

Guest Designer: Karen N


Hi Everyone!
A Special Celebration Month calls for some Special Guest Designers!
We have a few of our friends joining us each Wednesday of September to help us celebrate.

Our first friend is Karen from Craftily Yours.  Karen has joined us on our blog before and has been a winner of one of our Challenges too!

Check out the super cute card she made for her post for our 2 Year Celebration Month!!


Hi There, Karen N here from Craftily Yours as today's guest designer for 3 Girl JAM!  The theme I was asked to follow was "celebration," and I'm super honored to be part of the 3 Girl JAM birthday celebration!  I used 3 Girl JAM Witches Brew from the Spooky Bundle - found http://www.3girljam.com/product/spooky-bundle.  I use this particular color a lot; not just for spooky projects.  I love it!  The button is also from 3 Girl JAM found here -www.3girljam.com/category/buttons.  The paper I used in my project is from the Teresa Collins Fabrication line.  That adorable girl is Blossom by Blossom stamps from There She Goes.  I used some Tim Holtz distress ink in Mustard Yellow on the front.  I love the effect; it reminds me of bright sunshine in her face.  The back shadow is Tim Holtz Milled Lavender.  The sentiment is from Tiddly Inks.  It certainly fit the theme :)  Here's wishing 3 Girl JAM a very happy birthday celebration and oodles of success in the future!

Thank you Karen for the kind words- and thank your for being a fabulous friend of 3 Girl JAM!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the coloring, the two different shaded inks (front and back) and of course, the yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete