Sep 23, 2013

Feel better soon

Hey everyone, Jovan here!  It's been a long crazy month and I'm trying so hard to get my crafting time back.  I've been a little under the weather and have not been motivated to craft.  But, I got in my craft room this weekend.  I made a super simple card...I love the way it turned out. 

For my card I used all the shades of purple crinkled ribbon.  Iris from Spring Flowers bundle, Witch brew from Spooky Bundle, and Purple Passion from Royal bundle.  I added a sentiment from PTI and some bling. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today...Have a GREAT Monday!  


3 comments:

  1. Wow..Love that purple! Awesome card <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jovan! I love your ribbon cards!
    Hope you feel better soon
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope YOU'RE feeling better, Jovan! Your hombre card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete