May 23, 2013

Wedding Card Time

Good morning 3 Girl JAMmers. I'm so excited to be back with you again. I have needed a bit of a break. Thanks so much to Scrappin' Abby for stepping up and taking my last post.  Today I have a special card to share with you.  I designed it as a wedding card and then realized that I have very limited stamps for wedding cards.  When this happens, its time to get creative with the stamps you have, right?  As you can see, you could also use this card for other occasions since it isn't "sentiment exclusive".  I have discovered that the "Dress White" from the new Navy bundle is the perfect color choice for a white wedding card.  You can find yours here.


The paper I chose from SEI's "Couture" pad adds just a hint of color.  I also used paper from Paper Trey Ink, embellishments from SEI and Want2Scrap, feathers from Petaloo, and some recycled corner embellishments.  My sentiment is from Fall-O-Ween by K. Andrew Designs (I told you it was time to get creative). If you head over to my blog, DJ's Sundries, I have posted a video tutorial for you which also shows the inside of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping at 3 Girl JAM.  Remember to take a bit of time to enjoy the little things today.

1 comment: