May 28, 2013

Congratulations Sweet Baby Card

Hi Friends. Abby here with ScrappinAbby and I have a really sweet baby congratulations card to share with all of you. A friend of mine at work just found out that she is going to be a grandma. This is her daughter's first pregnancy and I've made some crafty things for her before for their wedding last summer. So since this is such a happy occasion for her, I wanted to create a card for Heather congratulating her on journey into motherhood. 

For this card I used some of sweet Baby Boy and Baby Girl Crinkle Ribbon from the Baby Bundle along with a bit of the Latte ribbon from the from newly released Coffee Bundle from 3 Girl JAM.






I love mixing the different Crinkle Ribbons from all the bundles that 3 Girl JAM has to offer.

If you don't have any of these colors in your ribbon stash..be sure to head over to the 3GJ Store and get some today. I hope you enjoyed my card & I can't wait to put this in the mail for Heather. I will have additional photos & a short video on my blog which you can check out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by the 3 Girl JAM blog and Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog
    posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.


    my web site: extra breast actives reviews info

    ReplyDelete