Feb 18, 2015

All a flutter by Marji





A few simple and pretty cards today.  I feel it's all about the paper...and ribbon of course.  The perfect bow completes a project.
 The ribbon matches perfectly! It still amazes me how easy it is to match these colors to all brands of papers.

This was a free file Cheryl let us down load. I so love box cards and this little bird is just too cute!!
 I used the same paper stack for this card too.

If you'd like to see more of these cards, I'd love for you to visit my blog.

Image of 3GJ Bow MakerImage of Spooky BundleImage of Caribbean Splash
These are the ribbons I used for my projects and of course my perfectly perfect bow maker

2 comments:

  1. Oh these cards are just lovely my friend! I really like the box card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers and ribbons, Marji! I love that box card!

    ReplyDelete