Dec 19, 2014

Thanks

Hello and Happiest of Friday's to you!
Donna K here to share a sweet and extremely simple thank you note.
Having these on hand can be a life saver at holiday time.
In my quest to use some of my long neglected stash I whipped up this card using
some goodies I've stored away for a while and some gorgeous 
  

Please share your Thank You/Gratitude creations with us this month at 3GirlJAM.
You can find that link up HERE


There is also a Design Team Call going on now at 3GirlJAM.
3GirlJAM
If you'd love a sweet design team to be a part of you should apply.
It's a wonderful way to share your work, be encouraged and 
encourage others in the creative world! 
3GirlJAM is a great place to be and you can find out about that HERE



2 comments:

  1. I love having sweet thank you cards available....this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You can never have too many thank you cards on hand!

    ReplyDelete